Want to get into the dynamic and exciting world of software testing? This 3-day course is designed to help you prepare for the career move, boosting your confidence and advance your knowledge and expertise either you are already working in information technology or quality assurance filed or looking to step into it.
INTENSIVE 3 DAYTRAINING + EXAM
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The training is aimed at anyone involved in software development & testing. This includes people in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, product owners and software developers. This training is also appropriate for anyone who wants a solid understanding of software testing, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors and management consultants.
- Use a common language for efficient and effective communication with other testers and project stakeholders.
- Understand established testing concepts, the fundamental test process, test approaches, and principles to support test objectives.
- Design and prioritize tests by using established techniques; analyze both functional and non-functional specifications (such as performance and usability) at all test levels for systems with a low to medium level of complexity.
- Execute tests according to agreed test plans and analyze and report on the results of tests.
- Write clear and understandable incident reports.
- Effectively participate in reviews of small to medium-sized projects.
- Be familiar with different types of testing tools and their uses; assist in the selection and implementation process.
- Course material
- Official certification exam
- Practice mock exams
- Participation certificate
* Contact us to book corporate training sessions | email@example.com
* Group discount available for 10 or more participants.